Thursday, October 21, 2010

GAH.. I love/hate my brain.

So, here I am, in a bit of a bind, and I'm looking over some of my past assignments and stuff.
And well there's my homework. I went over the stuff again, and all the stuff was right.

Then I look at the midterm that kind drop kicked me. And well... apparently the way my mind works is that it likes to take things and flip flop them and what not. so for example. if I were to solve an equation that was x-2= z-y. Under normal condition and I have two of the variables, I would under normal conditions solve it easily. but under pressure, or rather when dealing with problems I cannot visualize I find myself unable to understand how to properly solve things or something. GRRRRR... It's like if I could relate it to visual image, math is a cakewalk. Physics was easy, as was Calculus, but take away my visuals and numbers suddenly become well, close to indistinguishable from eachother, at least when I'm under a time limit, or have something on the line.

It's frustrating at times. It's like I can understand the dynamics and motions that a complex machine could go through, and calculate the torques and everything. but the second it turns into just theoretical numbers. I find myself in a situation where my mind thinks it knows what it's doing, because it tries to create a visual aid thing and grrr. it fails.. >_<.. sigh... stuff that cannot be visualized is apparently beyond my comprehension,




No comments:

Post a Comment